BUTTS - Undies with attitude! by Brighter Needs are children’s incontinence underwear designed to last up to 4 hours during the day.
Designed for kids aged 2-10 years old with moderate/heavy bladder and/or bowel incontinence. Reusable to reduce landfill and create a sustainable future.
To celebrate Brighter Needs and ERIC working together Brighter Needs are offering 20% off your order!
- FIXED dual inserts
- Hidden side snaps for comfort and SENSORY OVERLOAD
- PULL UP like regular underwear or use side snaps for ease of changing
- DOUBLE ENDED inserts specially designed to maximise absorbency and performance
- DUAL elastic pocket for easy access and comfort
- SOFT CASED elastic on legs for added comfort and fit
- Made of quality fabrics which are EASY TO WASH and conceal odours
- SKIN FRIENDLY materials certified free of harmful substances
- STAY DRY microfleece layer
- Colourful soft WATERPROOF outer
- MACHINE WASHABLE and tumble dryer safe on low heat for ease of care
Please ensure you measure your child’s waist and thigh prior to ordering to ensure best fit.
ERIC has teamed up with Brighter Needs, a great little company that make practical, comfortable underwear for children with bowel and bladder issues. By clicking on our shop link through to their site, ERIC will receive a small commission on any Brighter Needs products that you buy. Any money raised this way will be invested back into delivering our charitable services.