The Malem MO6 bed mat bedwetting alarm is one of the most comprehensive and adaptable bedwetting alarms available. It is ideal for children who don't want to wear a body-worn alarm. This is the loudest alarm available in the ERIC shop, so is great for deep sleepers.
After being woken up over several nights, your child will either wake up before they do a wee or will learn to sleep through the night without wetting the bed.
Included in the price is a moisture sensing bed mat. The mat is placed under your child and the alarm sounds when the mat's sensor detects moisture. The mat should be placed under a draw sheet or towel and can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
Please note that the sensors are replaceable items. They do wear out and are not covered by the guarantee.
- Record your own sounds, music or personal message
- Choose from eight loud single sounds or set to random sounds
- Variable volume control
- Flashing light making it easy to locate in the dark
- Moisture sensitivity control
- Optional vibrating unit with two metre wire (purchased separately)
- Optional extension sound unit with 15 metre wire (purchased separately)
- Reliable, embossed and comfortable plastic bed mat (54 x 42cm) with integral 2.2 metre wire
- Ergonomically designed and colourful alarm box (13.3 x 13.0 x 2.5 cm)
Bed mat alarms are very sensitive and can require ongoing adjustments to the sheet that is placed on top of the mat if the temperature and humidity change. Sweaty skin can trigger the alarm.
The use of synthetic fabrics can create static electricity and may cause the alarm to sound when dry. We recommend that natural fibres such as cotton should be used for all bedding.