Other colours available black, pink, blue and red
The Tabtime vibrating alarm watch is the handy solution for children and adults looking for a stylish, portable, and discrete way to be reminded about essential daily tasks.
With the look of an ordinary fitness tracker, the Tabtime watch provides up to 10 silent alarms each day, which the wearer feels directly on their wrist.
The watch has a wide variety of possible uses, including:
- reminding children to go to the toilet, drink water or eat a snack, at home and at school
- reminding children and adults with chronic health conditions to take regular medication and pills
- a wake up alarm for anyone who wants a discreet, silent solution which causes minimal noise disturbance for their partner or flatmates, or those who need to wake up periodically during the night
The TabTime vibrating watch has 10 easy to program alarms which can be activated easily each day, and will repeat daily until turned off.
At the time you choose, the alarm will vibrate. The first alarm vibrates for 40 seconds, the other alarms will vibrate for 20 seconds.
- Up to 10 vibrating alarms per day
- Silicon strap with buckle fastening. Small size to fit a child's wrist (11-17cm).
- Easy to program with just two buttons
- Rechargeable batteries
- Instructions included
- 12 month warranty
- Splash proof
The TabTime vibrating alarm watch includes a rechargeable battery, which is charged using the micro-USB cable supplied. To charge, simply plug this cable into a computer or mobile phone charger.
It takes about 2 hours to fully recharge the battery, and depending on the number of alarms, a full charge will be sufficient for between 7 and 10 days usage.
"Excellent product. Our son found it easy to set up himself. It looks smart and passes as a normal watch. He clearly feels the vibrations and this has helped him to go to the toilet more regularly (although he still obviously has to make the choice to go when it vibrates). Highly recommended."
Simon - November 2021