Create a visual step-by-step reminder to teach children how to perform their toileting routines independently.
- Showing your child exactly what they need to do and in what order helps them to learn toileting routines in a fun, engaging and effective way
- Encouraging independence by giving your child responsibility for their own toileting routine
- Communicating what your child needs to do without constant verbal prompting leads to less frustration and an increase in their self-confidence.
- Reminding in a discrete way the steps that older children and adults need to take
- Durable and easy clean water-resistant stickers means you can use this visual reminder in the bathroom where your child can see it
It’s a visual support that children love to use.
This mini kit contains
- 1 TomTag Button Holder
- 6 blank buttons
- 6 symbol stickers
- 2 blank stickers for extra personalisation
- 1 pre-printed rectangular label naming your TomTag Button Holder" WARNING: Please note TomTag is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts""Symbol
- images produced under licence from Widgit Symbols (c) Widgit Software 2002-2023 www.widgit.com."