The DRI Sleeper® Excel bedwetting alarm is a wired, body-worn bedwetting alarm with a world-leading patented Urosensor™.
Simple and effective, the Excel is the original DRI Sleeper® alarm and has been used successfully for decades by hundreds of thousands of children worldwide to cure bedwetting. The alarm comes with one Urosensor™ and batteries.
After being woken up over several nights, the child will either wake up before they do a wee or will learn to sleep through the night without wetting the bed.
Features of the DRI Sleeper® excel bedwetting alarm and Urosensor™:
- Small alarm unit
- Easy to clean and dry for instant re-use
- No fiddly clips or domes that can break or damage
- Completely safe and no risk of skin irritation
- Doesn’t corrode or deteriorate in urine
- Will last up to a year and therefore shouldn’t need changing during the usual treatment period
- Tamper proof internal volume control (set to maximum level initially)
- Frequency of the alarm is set at the resonant frequency of the ear which is most effective for alerting the brain
- Urosensor™ goes right inside the underpants - best position for quick detection of urine leakage
What does the Dri Sleeper Excel alarm sound like?
Please note that the sensors for all the bedwetting alarms we sell are replaceable items. They do wear out and are not covered by the guarantee.
We sell replacement sensors for the DRI Sleeper Excel alarm in our shop.
To offer you reassurance about the safe delivery of your alarm, all our bedwetting alarms are posted using the Royal Mail 48 Hour Tracked and Signed for service. We will provide you with a tracking number when we despatch your alarm. This tracked shipping service is included in the price of your alarm.
"I have already recommended it to my cousins who has a boy who is 7. We have been using it for 14 days and already have had 3 nights where he pre-empted needing a wee and woke up before the alarm for the entire night - this is life changing as before we were changing 2 sets of sheets every night and had never had a dry night. We’ve also had multiple nights where the alarm has woken him and he’s run to the toilet with just a couple of drips- still dry sheets. That in itself is life changing. It isn’t linear because children aren’t but it’s a massive improvement and life changing for me as a mum of 2. So happy with the product and would wholeheartedly recommend."
Sophie - 26th May 2021