Ideal alarm for deep sleepers
This package comes with an additional alarm for the parents’ bedroom which will trigger and wake you when your child starts wetting the bed.
The quicker the child is able to respond to the alarm, with your help, the less they will empty their bladder which means they can react to their bladder signals and finish going to the toilet in the bathroom.
If you have an incredibly deep sleeper or a child with other needs the parental alarm is a great idea as it helps you to help them respond as quickly as possible and this helps the treatment process.
The parental alarm can be used in a parent’s bedroom that is up to 40 feet (12 metres) away from the alarm in the child’s bedroom,
Features of the Dri Sleeper® Eclipse bedwetting alarm:
- No wires between alarm and sensor
- DRI Sleeper alarm unit size: 70 x 40 x 20mm
- High volume with tamper-proof volume adjustment
- Designed like a small 'space rocket' for child appeal
- Big detecting area to detect urine
- Battery will last for three months of nightly use triggering twice a night and therefore shouldn't need changing during the normal treatment period
Urosensor™ technology – the only non-metal urine sensor means there is no corrosion by urine, no skin irritation, and is easy to clean for instant reuse. The sensor will last at least a year if used nightly and triggers the alarm twice a night. The special electronics make the wireless Urosensor™ completely safe.
Please note that the sensors for all the bedwetting alarms we sell are replaceable items. They do wear out and are not covered by the guarantee.
Replacement sensors for the DRI Sleeper Eclipse alarm are available in our shop.