"Toby's pooed his pants again", calls out Louisa. I'd known that I needed the toilet before we got in the car. But I've never been able to poo at other people's houses. And I wasn't going to use the toilets at the Adventure Playground this morning. No way!
This story has been written specially for boys aged 5-8 who withhold their poo and soil their underwear.
- Help children who soil feel less alone and isolated
- Help children understand that they can stop messing their pants
- Encourage children to try to use the toilet, including school and public toilet.
- Help parents and children to talk about soiling problems
- Help parents to understand soiling from their child's point of view
Number of pages: 118
Dimensions: 175 x 117 x 8 mm